Friday, December 7, 2012

Guest Blog - Julie V.


My name is Julie V. and I have just discovered the sport Ultimate Frisbee. Before reading Lane’s blog, I had no idea what Ultimate Frisbee involved or how it was played. I used to think a Frisbee was just a dog’s toy. It was not until recently that I played Disc Golf.  Who knew playing with Frisbees could be so fun yet so hard! Now I am trying to learn the art of Ultimate Frisbee and Lane’s blog has really helped me.

Based on what I have read from Lane’s blog, Ultimate Frisbee takes a lot of:

  • arm strength
  • hand-eye coordination
  • strategy and
  • skill


There are many rules to the game and seems much more difficult than simply throwing the Frisbee from person to person. I plan on practicing my forehand throw, backhand throw, and flick moves. The next time I find an open field, I will gather up a couple of friends to play some Ultimate Frisbee!

No comments:

Post a Comment